Would you like to get personalized support?
Eager to start making changes right away?
Then coaching might be perfect for you.
In private coaching sessions, we will focus on you, your family and your challenges. We’ll also make a plan that sounds good to you, work through it together, and celebrate every single win. Here are some of the common topics that I help parents with:
- Improving communications and building better relationships
- Helping build children’s confidence
- Supporting children through transitions, like moving to a new city or school
- Helping kids build resilience to setbacks and challenges
- Becoming a strengths-focused family
- Creating a more peaceful and compassionate home environment
- Being the kind of adult they want their children to grow up to be: self-compassionate, confident, happy with who they are, and focused on their strengths — not their weaknesses
An hour can be just right to talk about one thing that’s on your mind, to go through the results of a strengths assessment, or just get support from someone who cares and understands.
We’ll focus on your top two or three priorities and work through those thoroughly, adding new topics if time allows. Sessions are every week or every other week.
You pick the topics and book your sessions any time you want within six months. A good option for parents looking for longer-term support and flexible scheduling.
Have any more questions about me or my work?
Get my free booklet and start building your teen’s self-esteem today
You’ll also get my newsletter and a free, helpful PDF resource every other week.