Have you been diagnosed
with breast cancer and
decided it’s finally time to:
Love yourself like never before?
Live more fully than you ever have?
Create a life you adore, with the right
kinds of people and work?
If so, you and I share this diagnosis and these important priorities — and I’m devoted to giving you inspiration and ideas for bringing your dreams to life.
Hi, I’m Kristen Carter. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008 and again in 2018. The second diagnosis was much more serious, and once the urgent treatment phase had passed, I made some big life changes.
No longer did I want to:
- Spend time with people who drained my energy
- Waste as much precious time as I used to
- Do work that didn’t feel meaningful
- Take myself and this beautiful life for granted
I used the coaching tools I’d taught clients for more than ten years and the impact has been profound.
I now absolutely love my life and myself and am happy with where I am and what I do. No matter what happens in the future, I will feel fulfilled and without regrets.
I want the same for you.
If you do, too, here are three things you can start with right now.
- Download my free eBook, “Surfing Life’s Tidal Waves.” It will help you navigate the four phases of a life-altering experience: the initial shock, regaining your balance, determining your top priorities, and living well no matter what.
- Surf the blog for tips and tools for navigating this crazy phase of your life.
- Get in touch! If you’d like to work with me one-on-one, I coach a small handful of clients personally.
No matter what you decide to do, welcome to this loving space and all the best for your health and your life.
Many of us with breast cancer become close friends with others that we meet in support groups, online forums, and through friends. Sadly, some of...
“I wish I’d lived a life true to myself rather than the one others expected of me.” That was the number-one regret expressed by dying people cared...
As if having breast cancer isn’t bad enough, many women find that they put on unwanted pounds due to the specific treatment they’re on and/or...
Get through this with self-love, a clear focus on what matters most to you, and help from someone who's been there.
Explore what kind, compassionate support can feel like with a no-obligation conversation with me by phone or by Zoom.