Have you ever wished you could…
Say what you were REALLY THINKING, without jeopardizing an important relationship?
STAND UP to a bully, but weren’t sure what to say?
Talk to a certain person WITHOUT GETTING NERVOUS OR EMOTIONAL?
If so, I’ve written a book just for you!
Available late September
Find out everything by signing up!
Speaking up for ourselves can be so hard
Most of us have never learned how, as most of our parents never learned how either, and schools don’t really teach us how to be confident communicators.
You deserve to say what you think and feel.
In ISPEAQ, I teach you how with a clear step-by-step process that will help you
work through any conversation.
If you need a starting point, I offer sample scripts related to having difficult conversations
with everyone from your politically opinionated relative
to a ho-hum lover to your critical boss.
You will feel prepared and empowered to speak up for yourself like never before.
Change your world!
Your voice and your feelings matter!
Learn how to get them out of your head and into the world with
Try the worksheet
Here is a downloadable worksheet you can use to prepare for any difficult conversation
Where the book comes from
I created ISPEAQ more than ten years ago to help my clients who struggled to speak up calmly and effectively at home, work, and school. It meant a lot to me because I had also grown up not knowing how. It draws on:
• Professional mediation techniques — the kind used to bridge differences between, for instance, warring countries.
• Non-violent Communications (also called Compassionate Communication or Collaborative Communication) developed by the great Marshall Rosenberg.
• The listening techniques of Nancy Kline, author of Time to Think
• My training/certifications in positive psychology, the Enneagram, Family Coaching and Life Coaching
• More than 20 years in the corporate world as an employee and as a manger. Some businesses encourage open communications, but many do not.
Shout-out: I wrote ISPEAQ with the support, encouragement and technical know-how (ISBN numbers! International distribution options!) of Lindsey and Alex from The Tiny Book Course. If you have a tiny book you’d like to share with the world — or even just your kids — check it out.
Join the Conversation
Leave your thoughts below…
Follow me on
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.