Work With Me
Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer and want to deal with it bravely, with yourself as your top priority?
Do you want to live life fully—maybe more than you ever have before?
I work with women who’ve had their world turned upside down by breast cancer. They’ve been traumatized, but don’t want to stay that way.
They know it’s time to the most of their lives and they want the temporary support of someone who understands what they’re going through and how to move on with confidence, positivity, and grace.
Supportive, compassionate coaching can help.
We all need a little help sometimes. I can help if:
- The “what ifs” and “if onlys” are still weighing you down
- You feel angry or bitter about what’s happened
- You feel guilty or responsible for your part in what happened and are beating yourself up for it
- Your confidence took a hit and you feel insecure about taking on the future
- You’re wondering how to feel strong, confident, and optimistic again
I know the feeling of being shell-shocked by cancer and coming out of it like someone from a bomb shelter, blinking and wondering if it was really safe to emerge.
And now, more than four years later, my life is richer, more meaningful, and more focused on what truly matters to me than ever before.
I was lucky to have had ten years of experience as a life and positive psychology coach when cancer struck.
I knew ways to soothe myself when I was afraid; what inner strengths I could draw on to cope and move forward; how to let go of certain priorities; and where to put my precious time, energy and love.
As your coach, I would love to help you emerge stronger, too—to see you:
- Process the grief over what you’ve lost—to honor it, then move into acceptance of your new reality
- Learn reliable ways to calm and soothe yourself when sadness, fear or anger arise
- Begin to dream of your new future and all the lovely things—and people—in it
- Appreciate the good around you every day. There are always good things, and gratitude is possibly the single greatest way to boost your mood and your hope for the future
- Know and leverage your own inner strengths to have a life that feels authentic and meaningful
- Build fulfilling relationships with family, friends, and colleagues
If you’re ready to move forward and embrace the present and the future and all the goodness they can bring, then get in touch with me here.
Get through this with self-love, a clear focus on what matters most to you, and help from someone who's been there.
Explore what kind, compassionate support can feel like with a no-obligation conversation with me by phone or by Zoom.